Everybody can learn to draw well.
"I wish I could learn to draw like that!" I don't think I'm able to count all the times I've had someone say that to me.
But no matter how many times it happens, my answer will allways be the same:
"Well, you can. I'ts really not that hard"
And that's true. Everyone can learn how to draw. And everyone can learn to draw well.
You may think "I will never be able to draw pictures like the ones I've seen drawn by artists"
That may be true. But how do you know if you don't try?
If you have a deep wish and a strong will, you CAN learn how to draw.
I remember when I first developed the taste for drawing.
I had watched a movie where the main character was really good at drawing. (Not Titanic)
I really wanted to learn how to do that. And eventually I did.
Now you may think that I had it in me and it was easy for me. But that's not true.
My mother have told me that when I was a child and I brought home the drawings I had made in school, she would think to herself, that I was lucky to be so skilled in books and literature, because I certainly could't draw.
And that is true. I've seen some of the drawings I made back then. And they were all horrible.
So believe me when I tell you that:
"Everybody can learn how to draw. And everybody can learn how to draw WELL"
This site will help you with easy to follow, step-by-step instructions. So read on and "Draw it well".
Click here to look at an AMAZING book that I myself have learned a lot from
- Drawing lessons
- Here you will find free and easy step-by-step drawing lessons on how to draw.
- Free cartoons and Comic-strips
- Click here to follow my free cartoons and comic-strips. A new one comes out every monday.
- My gallery
- Here you will find my gallery with the drawings I have made over the years.
- Place an order
- Here you can place an order on drawings for yourself or your company
- My other passions
- Here you can read about one of my other great passions - music, writing
- Sarahs paintings
- On this site you can browse, order and comment on my wife Sarah's paintings
- Id like to know
- This is a little information about my youtube channel: "I'd like to know"
- Life improvement
- This is not a mere add for some fake product. It is information about some tips, techniques etc. that have helped me improve my life significantly.
- My book: Robert of Sarence
- Read my book "Robert of Sarence" here